Hello, Autumn by Natalie Hagen

Monday 5 October 2015

Well friends, it is finally here! Hello, Autumn! This is my favorite season and I am so glad that I can finally embrace it with open arms. The cooler temperatures, the delicious treats, the holidays, and all the fun things you can do in the fall just make me so excited. Today I wanted to share with Dipped in Rococo's readers a few of my favorite things about this beautiful new season.

I love that the days are shorter. I love watching the sunset and paint the sky in a beautiful array of colors as the world quietly slips away into the night. I love having bonfires and roasting marshmallows with friends in the crisp autumn nights, too!


I enjoy spending time with family and friends, picking apples or choosing the perfect pumpkin to carve! Making Jack-O-Lanterns is so much fun in October, and decorating with small pumpkins in November is so pretty! My favorite sort of pumpkins are the white ones because they are so clean and simple and go with almost any type of decor. I really love driving around my hometown too. Looking out the window as nature changes right before your eyes is amazing! Seeing nature take it's last warm breath of Summer and give way to the sigh of Autumn is magnificent. I can't help but write poetry and try to take a photo of every moment. It makes my heart sing!

One final thing that I love about the season of Autumn (aside from pumpkin spice everything) is drinking a delicious hot latte! I love coffee and tea and when the summer ends I make the switch from iced to hot and it just feels perfect. Lately, I've been loving vanilla lattes and almond biscotti. It's such a treat!

I hope you enjoyed following along with me as I shared with you what I love about this beautiful season! What are some of your favorites? Do you have a favorite fall drink or food? How do you celebrate Autumn?

Natalie is the blogger at A Tiny Traveler and the founder of Oakmoss Collective. She recently got married to Mark and moved to their new home in Pennsylvania. She plans to continue writing, painting, and enjoying coffee + nature until she can figure out what to do with her life! She loves Jesus, her family, creating and experiencing new places and things all while snapping a photo or two on the way. You can follow her on Instagram here. photo Natalie Hagen Writer, A Tiny Traveler | e: nataliejeanhagen@gmail.com | w: http://a-tiny-traveler.blogspot.com

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.