Let there be light by Sara Martins

Monday 16 November 2015


Hello, My name is Sara and I am a photographer from Porto, Portugal.

Some years ago I started a blog called randomplacesfamiliarplaces to share my photos and connect to others with same love for analog photography as me. I am inspired above all by light, the beginning of it all. How it changes during the day, how it brings to live the smallest of things.

Because I lead a simple life in a wonderful yet quiet city, my focus goes to immediate surroundings and what makes my heart beat with tenderness and love:

Little corners of my house :




My cats: 

Simão 





Matilde 




Flower and plants:



My coffee rituals:




My lovely friends:




Me:




and my walks around my favorite places (sometimes finding amazing unknown landscapes)






No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.