ten pictures, ten random facts.

Sunday, 1 September 2013

1. Dolce & Gabbana on my new fake sheep leather rug. Perfume belongs to my sis, even though I seriously never underestimated D&G, I'm all the way a Calvin Klein girl, with 'Beauty' being my all time favourite fragrance.


2. The bed of dreams, actually AJ's bed, which represents everything what I love in bed decor. It's "behind the scenes" of our Breakfast At Tiffany's little lomoshoot. Like AJ, I just love having a bunch of pillows on my bed. I actually sleep with 5 at the moment!

3. Second favourite when it comes to Agatha Christie's books. I am such a Christie lover, I can fairly say that she was the first author whose works I had ever got into. I believe I've read over 60 of her books, at some point I kept a list of book titles enclosing also which character killed, their motive and the murder weapon.

4. I'm a proud coffee addict. If all milk disappeared from the Earth, I would probably have to give it up, because I always have my coffee white. Coffee without milk is like one of the grossest things I've ever tried.


6. One of my biggest dreams is to travel a lot in the future.

7. I never finished my swimming course in primary school. I took all the lessons but I chickened out on the final one, when you were supposed to jump into the water and make it to the other side of the pool on your back. I was afraid of jumping, so I faked being sick. I have no problems with swimming now, I think I was only afraid back then because of all those judgy kids that were there with me.

8. I love art. I would love to visit all the biggest galleries and museums during my whole life. I sometimes feel bad for not knowing much about it. I feel like I used to know much more than I do now. I read myself to sleep every other day. Now I am finally fully aware of Monet and Manet not being the same person, but actually pals. A Bar at the Folies-Bergère being about the feeling of loneliness experienced by an individual while in the crowd. Or Picasso saying that there are two types of women, goddesses and doormats.

9. I don't cook. I just don't exist in the kitchen. I'm perfectly capable of overcooking pasta. I love trying out new things to eat though. I also didn't starve during a whole year on my own, so that's a success!

10. I'm 5'11 and sometimes I just don't fit into pictures :)

32 comments:

  1. Darling you're as tall as me, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! All the pictures are gorgeous. I especially love the one of your friend & her cat. Your outfit in the last picture is fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Looks like I finally found a way to use some of the old, never used before, pictures that didn't make it into the earlier posts! :)

      Delete
  3. Jakie masz przecudowne łóżko! :) Świetna notka, miło dowiedzieć się czegoś o tobie. Co do punktu o kawie, podpisuję się obiema rękami - ten napój bez mleka to chyba najgorsze, co istnieje! Możesz mi oddać z kilka centymetrów, jeśli chciałabyś się częściej mieścić w kadr, haha. :)
    http://juliablonnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Łóżko jest akurat mojej przyjaciółki, ale ja o takim właśnie marzę! <3 Bardzo dziękuję za komentarz. Gdybym tylko mogła, 5 cm miałabyś jak w banku! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, I could never imagine being that tall (I'm 5'2)! Lovely outfit in that last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you must be so small and cute! It's all because of my dad, he's 6'6! :) Thank you hun! <3

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to read some Agatha Christie but there are so many of her books I don't know where to start. Do you have any recommendations?

    I love the style of your friend's bed, it looks so cosy with the fairylights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I've sent a copy of this on your mail just in case you don't come back here to check my reply)

      just some of my Christie favourites:
      1. AND THEN THERE WERE NONE (aka Ten Little Indians, Ten Little Niggers) - This is the actual best there is of Christie. It's a masterpiece. It's my favourite book, one of a few that I own and I come back to it very often. Ten people on an island get killed off one by one and no one knows what's happening! Such a great thrill and unpredictable till the last page.

      2. Murder is easy, my second fave! Hands down.
      3. Murder on the Orient Express, a Poirot classic! a must read. Equally fantastic twist as in And then there were none
      That was my top 3 :) I loved also, Evil under the sun, Peril at End House, the ABC murders, Third Girl, Cat among the pigeons

      :)))

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the list! Also for emailing it as well. I'll definitely start working my way through these :)

      Delete
  6. I likw your photos!!:)

    Come to visit our blog: http://cashmerecosmo.blogspot.fi

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost every points(Agatha,white coffee,travel,can't swim,art..) i went "hey me too".
    Then i reached the last:). I am a 5'2, cant say me too on 5'11.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a Christie fan too? Which book is your fave? :D I'm so glad we share so many things hun! :D

      Delete
    2. I really enjoyed The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, but it is quite hard choosing a favorite. And i read more of Poirot's cases than Ms Marple's so it would be quite unfair picking a favorite:)

      Delete
  8. Cała TY :) a na 10 punktów - 10 strzałów w dziesiątkę!! M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your film photography! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha you have great legs <3
    love 'list posts' whitg random facts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you dear! I have this obsession that my knees look too weird... I really enjoyed making that post! I could show you all the pictures that I hadn't used before. <3

      Delete
  11. I love posts with random facts (especially when they come in a pack with such gorgeous and atmospheric pictures!); and I hear you on the kitchen part... it's a wonder I didn't starve this past year as well; and the bed really is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piękna oprawa bloga - blog sam w sobie również interesujący!

    Obserwuję!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your selfies and how you put a picture of tiny flags to symbolise travel (sorry for the weird language, just had my English exam today sigh). I know right, I even microwave eggs because that's just how bad I am at cooking. I've never read Christie books because I don't like their covers but so many people recommended her I might just buy a copy.

    Haha, it's not because it's analog. 8) Probably more because my ~main~ camera is the AE-1P, so I guess I'm just spoiled by the easiness? Nevertheless, I can't wait to get a prime lens and start shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post! So random yet lovely! I might copy you and do something similar in the future :)

    I hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Borrow the idea any time you want, dear! :) Same goes to you, have awesome time this week!

      Delete
  15. ah you are wonderfully tall! I have actually never read Agatha Christie which seems ridiculous and like something I should immediately rectify! gorgeous pictures
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. AJ loves you just the way you are, not taller, not with magic cooking skills and etc <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post and all the photos! I'm only 5'1, I can't reach anything haha
    Loving your blog, added you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means so much since I'm a huge fan of your photography, dear! THANKS! <3

      Delete
  18. Awesome post idea, Kasia. I'm a new reader to your blog and the content so far is just fantastic.
    That bed in #2 looks like the ultimate pit of slumber to me. I'm filled with envy!

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your photos, and your blog, stumbled across it via a comment on another blog I stumbled upon! How awesome is that.

    iampiscesw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I was so lucky you found me and I'm so glad that you did! I hope you will enjoy my ramblings and photographs :)

      Delete

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.