10 things to do in wroclaw

Monday 17 August 2015



There is no end to Wroclaw related posts, folks! I know that most of you will probably never visit Wroclaw, which is a fantastic Polish city, but as long as my memory is still fresh after my trip, I decided to tell you some more about what you just must see! I promise that it won't be much about me talking, but instead showing you what is there to be loved and admired in this city and how you can fill your days while being there! There will be some cool food places mentioned as well, as I know that exploring always results in hunger! Since I wouldn't want this post to get tooooo long, I divided attractions into specific pages, click the name of the attraction and it will lead you to photographs.




(each is a link, so click away!)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.