to all of those listening

Monday 6 April 2020


I found myself accidentaly checking out the blogger page and what struck me was that people were still reading my ramblings, even though a few years had passed. It's incredible. I find it hard to believe, but still the Internet itself is something that never lets things go. They're always there.


Were you wondering where I ended up? I came back to my hometown to continue working as a dentist after I finished medical university (in 2017). Last week I got info that I managed to get into an orthodontics program, so in three years time I will be becoming an orthodontist. I could say that this is the biggest achievement of my life - since only about 10 people each 6 months can get into this program - in the whole country. I probably take it for granted though. Now it's not the time to celebrate. We are all concerned, we are all anxious what tomorrow may bring. The numbers of new infections and new deaths are echoing in my head.

I found love in 2017, after being single for some time. It was unexpected and even though at first I treated it lightly - because of my pesimistic side, definitely - now, 2,5 years later, I am still happy and still in love. Planning my wedding later this year (if covid lets us, of course).

Because of the Covid pandemic I currently stay at home and don't work. It makes me really scared sometimes, because there are so many things that need taking care of - money-wise. I also started revisiting old places, like this site. I find myself reminiscing of the old times a lot.  During my break from writing on that blog, I made some portraits that I am really proud of. Those are the ones that you can see in that post. Unfortunately later on I found it hard to find new people that I could photograph.

If you are still there, please let me know.








And as you can tell, I still adore a good bokeh, even though I am shooting mostly digital camera now (with a manual lens Helios on - God, I love that lens. I'd had it since the very beginning)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.